Submission of the Papers
Article submitted to the Review should be original contributions. Only original papers are considered for publication. The authors may be asked to declare that the manuscript has not been submitted to another journal for consideration at the same time. The submitting author is responsible for obtaining agreement of all co-authors as well as any sponsors required consent before submitting a paper. Responsibility for the content of a paper lays on the Authors and not on the Editors or the Publisher.
It is essential that authors prepare their manuscripts according to established specifications given in author guideline. Manuscripts must be submitted only in English and should be written according to sound grammar and proper terminology. Failure to follow them may result in papers being rejected. Therefore, contributors are strongly encouraged to read the author guidelines carefully before preparing a manuscript for submission in IJRCE. The manuscripts should be checked carefully for grammatical errors. All papers are subjected to double blended peer review.
Note: Plagiarism (Copying others work) is an act of fraud and treated seriously by IJRCE.
About Paper Review
All published journal papers are refereed by the international competent researchers and scientists. Therefore, a full peer review process is used in which:
Papers are sent to reviewers for their peer review process.
The reviewers recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to re submission with significant changes / rejected.
For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
All papers are refereed, and the Editor reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Guidelines for Authors
· Research paper should be Full Length - Maximum of 12 pages-A/4 size.
· Manuscript should be typed single spaced on Microsoft Word. All the matter should be typed in Times New Roman Font size - 10 point.
· Papers should have the following sections:
1. Title of the paper (Times New Roman Font size - 14 point)
2. Name of the author(s) with initials and the name and address of the institution and email.
3. Abstracts: An abstract of 200 to 400 words in Italics that sketches the purpose of the study, basic procedures; main findings its novelty; discussions and the principal conclusions, should not contain any undefined abbreviations or references.
4. Key words: Provide 4 to 7 keywords which can be used for indexing purposes. Keywords should not repeat the words of the manuscript title or contain abbreviations and shall be written in alphabetical order as separated by semicolon. Abbreviations should be defined at first mention and used consistently thereafter through the text.
5. Text: The paper must contain preferably Introduction, Methods and Material, Results and Discussion and Conclusion Acknowledgement:including information on grants received, before the references, in a separate section.
Tables: Charts and Tables should be in MS Excel or MS Word and images in JPG format using maximum possible high resolution and should be numbered sequentially as they appear, i.e. Table 1, Table 2, etc.
Figures: Figures should be numbered sequentially as they appear, i.e. Figure 1, Figure 2, etc., and a caption should appear directly below each figure.
Mathematical Equations: Authors may create their mathematical equations by using equation editor.
Spectra: IR and NMR Spectra should be submitted in the JPEG or GIF format.
Statistical Analysis is to be done if necessary. Environmental data without statistical analysis cannot be accepted.
6. Cover letter: While submitting the manuscript the corresponding author ( on behalf of all the authors) should declare that the manuscript is original and is not published or communicated for publication elsewhere either in part or full. Without the declaration the manuscripts are not considered for their publication.
7. References: References must be typed in the following order: Surname and initials followed by title of the article, name of journal in abbreviated form in Italics (name of book in normal), volume no., page no. and publication year in Bold in bracket, e.g.
1. Yadav R.M., Sharma D.M., Hussy S. and Verma K.G., Synthesis antimalarial drug and their QSAR Study, Int. J. Res. Chem. Environ., 3(1), 48 (2000).
2. Kalsi G.S., Applications of Nanotechnology in Chemistry, Academic Press, New York, 251 (1985).
8. Citations must be numbered consecutively in square brackets . The list of references should be arranged in the order of citation in text, not in alphabetical order. Reference to journal articles , textbooks , papers in conference proceedings , chapters in books , technical reports  and theses , should provide sufficient information as in the samples.
9. No changes in, or additions to, the accepted manuscript will be allowed. Proof reading is solely the authors responsibility.
10. A completed Copyright Form must be filled for each accepted manuscript and that should be duly signed, scanned and sent by Registered Post to the Editor.
Review articles should include the extensive data collections with illustrative tables and diagrams. It describes recent advances in chemical and Environmental sciences. Authors should include abstract for the review articles also.
Short communications are the one that should present new important findings in a brief form.
Manuscripts should be sent via e-mail as attachment in (.doc) format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manuscript Processing Charges
There is no charges for the processing of paper but author(s) of each accepted paper is required to pay the publication charges Rs. 2000 (For Indian Authors) and US $ 200 for Foreign Authors for maximum 3 authors after three author’s you have to pay per author charges (500 Rs. Per author for Indian authors and $ 50 to Foreign Authors). Before the accepted paper is published we will intimate the fees in the acceptance letter.
Important Notes for Authors
If we found the manuscript which you send to us to review is just a copy of other person manuscript we will ask you to do the payment, and then we will reject your manuscript. We don't refund the amount under any circumstances. So don't waste our time and your money sending this kind of manuscript.
Disclaimer : No responsibility is assumed by the publisher for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products, instructions or ideas contained in the material herein. The respective individual author(s) are responsible for the facts and views expressed in their articles.